We're deeply sorry for breaking the good vibes on the website. We are very happy if we put a smile on your face, but we want to make sure everything we do here is within our laws. We thus outlined a few points below that cover us, FSMemes and respective company, meme creators, and developers/companies who might be subject of the shared memes.
Terms & Conditions
1. Declaration of FSMemes
FSMemes is a website dedicated to the sharing of flight simulation-related memes and other content for fun and entertainment purposes. The website is owned and operated by ENDAXI CZ s.r.o., and is not affiliated with any airline, airport, or other aviation-related organization.
FSMemes does not create any of the memes or other content that are posted or shared on the website. Rather, the website serves as a platform for users to share and view memes created by others.
FSMemes is a flight simulation meme website that displays memes and other content for entertainment purposes only. FSMemes is not responsible for any content that users, or FSMemes itself, may post or share on the website. The following are Terms & Conditions that outline FSMemes' rights and responsibilities with respect to the content on the website.
3. Intellectual property
When uploading content or making comments on our site, you guarantee that you have the necessary rights to do so without infringing anyone else's rights. By uploading content to our site, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide license to use and distribute that content. If you remove any content from our public site, our license will terminate automatically, but it will still apply to any copies that we have already made. Any content that you post to our public site may be used by the public even after it has been deleted.
When you post or share memes or other content on FSMemes, you retain ownership and responsibility for that content. FSMemes does not own, sell or modify any of the content posted by users on the website. All content on the website is the property of its respective owners and creators, and FSMemes does not claim any ownership rights over it. The website is intended only for entertainment purposes, and any commercial or unauthorized use of the content is strictly prohibited. By using FSMemes, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others and not to infringe upon them.
4. Use of content
By downloading an image or copying other user-generated content (UGC) from FSMemes, you agree that you do not claim any rights to it. The following conditions apply:
- You may use UGC for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- You may use UGC for anything that qualifies as fair use under copyright law, for example journalism (news, comment, criticism, etc.)
- You may not use UGC for non-journalistic commercial purposes.
- Your use of UGC is at your own risk. FSMemes makes no warranties of non-infringement, and you will indemnify and hold FSMemes harmless from any copyright infringement claims arising out of your use of the UGC.
Because a high percentage of DMCA takedown notices are not valid, FSMemes reserves the right to ignore DMCA notifications based on unregistered works.
5. Disclaimer of liability
FSMemes is not responsible for any content that users may post or share on the website. The website is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. FSMemes does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the website.
Users of the website agree to indemnify and hold FSMemes, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to their use of the website, including any content that they may post or share on the website.
7. Disclaimer of endorsement
The mention of any products, services, or organizations on the website does not imply endorsement by FSMemes. The website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by FSMemes, and FSMemes is not responsible for the content or practices of any linked websites.
8. Disclaimer of responsibility
FSMemes is not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from the use of the website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
10. Copyright Infringement Notice
If you believe that any content on our website infringes your copyright, please contact us immediately using the following procedure:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple works are involved, a representative list of such works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing and that you want us to remove or disable access to, including a description of where the material is located on our website.
- Provide your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Sign the notice electronically.
Upon receiving a notice of alleged copyright infringement that complies with these requirements, we will promptly remove or disable access to the content that is claimed to be infringing. We will also notify the person who posted the allegedly infringing content of your claim and provide them with a copy of your notice. The alleged infringer may then respond to your claim with a counter-notice that complies with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Please note that we may share your notice with the person who posted the allegedly infringing content, as well as with other parties who may have an interest in the dispute. Additionally, please be aware that under the DMCA, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you knowingly misrepresent that content on our website is infringing your copyright.
12. Governing law
This disclaimer is governed by the laws of Czech Republic. Any dispute arising out of or related to this disclaimer shall be resolved in the courts of Czech Republic.
Last updated: 29.3.2023